Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Being charged on a free subscription

Being charged on a free subscription

I'm being charged monthly £9.99, for a subscription I haven't signed up for. I have only signed up for the free subscription! I want my money back how can I contact Spotify? I have emailed an email address that they said to email on the website 4/5 days ago and no one has replied! What else can I do 

thanks 

3 Replies

You are aware that you have to cancel your subscription? I'm looking for other people having the same problem I do, I'm 100% sure I cancelled my free trial on time but I still got charged 10€ (even though spotify said that my payment method wasn't linked anymore). I feel very upset about this, just disgusting how they promise it's free but still charge me for no reason at all. I'd like to contact someone via email but still haven't been able to find anything like that.

Yeah I never subscribed to the premium to have to pay and both of my accounts say that I am on a free account so I shouldn't be charged. 

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you with this.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible. It usually takes 24 to 48hrs from Spotify to reply.

Suggested posts