Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

$$$ Being charged on unknown account

$$$ Being charged on unknown account

Here is the back story, I used to sign into spotify through a facebook account which had premium subscription. I decided to cancel my subscription because i wanted to delete my facebook account but i still wanted to use spotify premium so i made a new spotify account. On the new account, which is this one im currently using, has never had a paid subscription. So why am i still getting debited for premium when i chose to cancel the spotify subscription on the OLD  account before july 14 which also around the time that i chose to delete that facebook account? Is it this account, that no one has absolutely access to, that is being charged untill this day or a completely different account that i am not even AWARE of? My bank statements or better yet the "posted transactions" that i  recieve from the spotify charges dont even tell me which account is being charged. 

1 Reply

Hello And welcome 🙂
Im really sorry about your Problems but if i was you i would immidiately contact The Spotify employees through this contact Form in The Link below:
https://www.spotify.com/de/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact

Please notice that You need to check your spambox And reply to The automated Message even if it says 'noreply'.

Good luck 🙂

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

Suggested posts