Premium

Country

Norway

Device

Huawei p20

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

So throughout the year, I've realized that my Spotify has been charging me twice a month, or every 12 days, at first.i didn't realise that's what it was, but it turned out to be, since I couldn't contact Spotify directly, I tried looking into the subject on the community and tried finding out if I have other accounts linked to my credit card, I did not. Just recently I realized that it was actually Spotify charging me every 12 days and since the payment is every 12 days, aka on different dates, and I don't have multiple accounts, I don't exactly know how to fix this issue. 

3 Replies

Hey @Summoner.

Welcome to the Spotify Community. Sorry to hear you're being double charged!

We recommend you check out this page and go through the steps. Since you mention you've been paying double, make sure to read through the 'Paying more than once a month' section. These steps should definitely help you out.

I know you said you don't have a second account, but let's make sure by checking this article out. Let us know how you get on, we're here to help 🙂

Have a great day.

The links thy sent me just confirmed what I already know, these are the
exact same links I were on, I tried the methods, for example the email
address method or the USB one. The one and only email address I'm using is
the one my current Spotify is linked to. The USB method showed me only one
account linked to my device. Are there any other methods/things I could
try?

Hey @Summoner

If you're sure you don't have any other accounts you're paying for, go through this help article, under 'Didn't subscribe or don't have an account?'. You'll find important info there and will get further assistance. 

Hope that helps!

Suggested posts