Being charged twice per month for premium

Plan

Premium

Country

US

Device

(iPhone 10)

My Question or Issue

Ive been charged the 9.99 subscription fee twice for the past few months and would like to fix this issue. Please advise how to contact customer service, I do not have a twitter account.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to the Community.

If you’ve been charged twice I recommend looking at the Why have I been charged twice? support article.

I hope this helps!

To contact support, please fill out the online contact form. If, for whatever reason you would prefer not to, or you cannot use the form, support can also be reached on twitter by reaching out to @SpotifyCares, or on Facebook by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page.
Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets they are currently handling.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to the Community.

If you’ve been charged twice I recommend looking at the Why have I been charged twice? support article.

I hope this helps!

To contact support, please fill out the online contact form. If, for whatever reason you would prefer not to, or you cannot use the form, support can also be reached on twitter by reaching out to @SpotifyCares, or on Facebook by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page.
Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets they are currently handling.

Thanks! Turns out I had two accounts...would be great if Spotify notified users that their credit card was on file with an existing account, to avoid this type of situation. Being that it’s a FAQ, it must happen a lot. They did refund me though, which was much appreciated!

I am really happy for you!

Just be careful next time!

https://open.spotify.com/track/40wFAseXr2d6XhCm0Il5R7

Suggested posts