Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Being charged twice

Being charged twice

I got a new account but tried to use my same credit card. I tried for the 3 month for 99 cents, and when i had put all my info in, it said i already had that offer and i couldnt get it. Well it said its pending to charge me in my bank account twice for $1.06. I would like that $2.12 back because i didnt even get the 99 cent trial and was charged twice when i couldnt qualify for the 3 months for 99 cents. I would like the $2.12 back. Will it just go away?
1 Reply

Maybe you have used the 3 Months Premium for 99 cents offer before in the past, you can not get that offer twice.

If you want your money back you will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you with this.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible. Give it 24 to 48hrs, also make sure you're checking your Spam folder because sometimes emails might end up there.

Suggested posts