Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Being charged

Solved!

Being charged

I tried cancel my subscription just as this month passed, and it charged me the £10. I do not want this, as I owe that money already, and I wish for a refund. I tried cancelling a few days back, and is was apparently successful, but i guess not. Please can I get a refund for this monthly subscription. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there Motionless, welcome to the Community.

As this is a payments issue, I'd recommend contacting our team on it through our contact form

I'm sure we'll be able to sort this all out for you.

I'll also lock this thread for now. Anyone else with payment queries like this should get in touch through the contact form too.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there Motionless, welcome to the Community.

As this is a payments issue, I'd recommend contacting our team on it through our contact form

I'm sure we'll be able to sort this all out for you.

I'll also lock this thread for now. Anyone else with payment queries like this should get in touch through the contact form too.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Suggested posts