Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Being "charged" after 1 month of the 3 months subscription I bought for $1

Being "charged" after 1 month of the 3 months subscription I bought for $1

Hey there, SO I "bought" 3 month spotirfy for $1 and then I get after 1 month my card declined. Why's this? I thought it was for 3 months?

6 Replies

Hey There @ahmedopz and welcome to the community! Have you ever used Spotify Premium before? The trial is only available to those who have not used the service in the past. You'll want to check your account page to make sure that the promo had been applied and that you haven't used it previously. You can get access to that page by clicking here.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Account was created fresh on the dot. I clicked 3 month for 0.99 and I clicked on that page but it said I'll be charged on the. 5 Of June. I activated it I swear to god, so frustrating....

I've never used my PayPal for spotify before and since we got a new modem and provider , we have a fresh new up, so what could the problem be?

I am having the same issue, I paid the $1 for 3 months of premium, and then cancelled the subscription because I don't want to get charged the $10 down the line if I forget to cancel later and don't feel I need the premium service then, but now my account has a notice saying the premium will run out tomorrow. I paid for 3 months, why am I not recieving 3 months of premium?

Despite both the premium cancellation email and the notice that appeared upon cancellation, when I clicked the link you provided in your initial reply it said it will expire in September. Sorry!

Hey @ahmedopz

I suggest you contact support so they can take a look and help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I did contact them, they said I was "taking advantage" of their system for trying to get a second trial. This account was freshly made and apparently I took the trial twice on this account which is BULL! I clicked the $0.99 for 3 months link and entered  my details, it said sucess. I do not understand why such a rich company cannot figure out one simple thing. Their system was obviously buggy...

Suggested posts