Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Being used elsewhere and tracks played

Being used elsewhere and tracks played

When listening on my iPod in Wifi, I was told that my account was being used elsewhere, so what I was playing was stopped.  Now, either this is a bug, possible, or someone is actually using my account.  The easiest way for me to answer that question is to know what tracks have been played recently, not just on a single device, but on my account as a whole.  If its a friend using my account, no biggie, I'll see what they played and know it wasn't me.  If its someone who has hacked my account... I need to know that.  Thanks!

3 Replies

If you use the desktop client, you can take a look at the play history in the Play Queue. You do know that spotify is licenced for personal use only?

Your best option would be to change your password and ask for all devices on your account to be logged out in this thread

In the Play History tab, it shows what I've played on the desktop app, but not the iPod, or anywhere else.

Sorry, you're right. Anyway, you need to change your password and get logged out on all devices or the problem won't go away and sharing your spotify account with others is a breach of the conditions.

Suggested posts