Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Benutzername/Passwort falsch, obwohl alles richtig ist

Benutzername/Passwort falsch, obwohl alles richtig ist

Hallo liebe Community,

seit einigen Tagen kann ich mich nicht mehr bei Spotify einloggen, weder im WebPlayer, noch in der App. Beim ersten Mal kam die Fehlermeldung, dass Benutzername oder Passwort falsch seien. Bei allen darauffolgenden Versuchen reagierte Spotify überhaupt nicht mehr und eine Fehlermeldung tauchte auch nie wieder auf.

Der Lösungsversuch, das Passwort einfach zurückzusetzen, ist bei mir leider nicht möglich, da die Email-Adresse, mit der ich mich damals registriert habe, nicht mehr existiert. Leider habe ich dann vergessen, meine Email-Adresse bei Spotify zu aktualisieren... somit kann mir leider kein neues Passwort zugesendet werden.

Ich hoffe, ihr könnt mir helfen. Schon mal vielen Dank!

3 Replies

Hey @Lucy_1991, help's here.

We hope you don't mind us replying in English. Have you tried both logging in with email address and password, as well as with Facebook? 

Try both, and if you manage to log in on the account page, you can change the email address there in order to reset your password. If you however managed to log in with Facebook, you won't be able to change the email address.

If you can't access the account page, let us know and get back with a screenshot and we'll see what we can do. Just make sure to hide any sensitive info such as log in details.

Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for trying to help me.
Unfortunately, both of it didn't work - logging in via email, as well as logging in via facebook.
Actually, I'm asking for my father as he can't login in his Spotify account and he doesn't even have a Facebook account.
When he tries to login via email, it still says that username or password are incorrect.
Any more ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Hey @Lucy_1991.

Thanks for getting back to us and for trying those steps.

We suggest your father follow the steps outlined in this support article, which will hopefully help him find his account.

If that doesn't work out, he can get in touch with our Customer Support team via this link. They should be able to locate his account and help him log-in again.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any other questions regarding this.

Suggested posts