Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Best way to utilise spotify at a house party

Solved!

Best way to utilise spotify at a house party

Hi folks.

We're having a house party for a friend in a few weeks and I'll be 'DJing' with the help of Spotify and crossfade. We'd really like the music to be on in a few rooms at the same time. Now I know that you can't do this by signing in on a few different devices so how would you go about it? Is the only option wireless speakers?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi,

Unfortunately, seeing as Spotify doesn't support playing in multiple places or anything like Airplay, the only viable way to go at the moment would be to get some wireless speakers and place them where you want the music to be.

Also, if you want a permanent solution (and you have the money to), you could set up a sonos system around your house. This means, provided you have a Spotify premium subscription, you can use Spotify with Sonos.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi,

Unfortunately, seeing as Spotify doesn't support playing in multiple places or anything like Airplay, the only viable way to go at the moment would be to get some wireless speakers and place them where you want the music to be.

Also, if you want a permanent solution (and you have the money to), you could set up a sonos system around your house. This means, provided you have a Spotify premium subscription, you can use Spotify with Sonos.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts