Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Billed 2X per Month for 16 Months - No Reply After Submitting 3 Contact Forms

Billed 2X per Month for 16 Months - No Reply After Submitting 3 Contact Forms

Like the title of my tread states, I am being charged twice a month, sometimes on the same day sometimes on different days, for my spotify service and its been happening for the past 16, yes 16, months!

I am very annoyed because of one; the difficulty in trying to contact spotify and two; I have yet to receive a non-automated reply.

I would greatly appreciate speaking to a spotify representative. I have submitted 3 contact forms and I have yet to receive a real response.

Spotify, please contact me ASAP so I can be issued a refund for the overage charges I have been subjected to.

- Zach Wummer

4 Replies

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you still have not gotten a reply:

Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.

If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used to sign up to Spotify. You can check the email on your account here.

If you still do not get a reply, let me know and I'll try to get support to reply back to you.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Its been longer than 24-48. I'll reply to the automated email. I would appreciate getting a response from a person. The automated messages are becoming frustrating so if you have the ability to alert someone about my case I would greatly appreciate you doing so.

Hey Zwummer,

Welcome to the Community. First up, we'd like to apologies for the delay. As Matt has said, we usually try to reply within 24-48 hours, in your case that clearly hasn't happened so we're sorry about that. 

We'll find out what went wrong and get to work on helping you out. We've spoken to our support team and they'll be replying to your email very soon.

They'll take a look at your account and find out what's been happening. In the meantime if there's anything else, you know where we are.

Jake

Hi Zach,

I have dealt with your case 3201872 and have refunded the extra payments.

Suggested posts