Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Billed for Premium -- receiving Free -- CANT CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION!!

Billed for Premium -- receiving Free -- CANT CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION!!

Hello.

I have been trying for about 3 weeks now to cancel my subscription. I am being billed $9.99 per month according to my bank. According to spotify... I've never paid a dime!!??!! When I log in (via facebook) I look under subscriptions & it shows I am using Spotify Free, thus I can not cancel the debit to my bank. Accoriding to your Receipts tab, I have never paid a payment to you.

What the heck is going on? This seems to be happening to many customers from what I gather here on your Help Forum Boards.

Also, I have contacted customer service to NO AVAIL.

Any and all help would be appreciated.

6 Replies

Hi Irked- I can see that my colleague responded to the case you opened about two weeks ago. 

I'm forwarding his message on to you again (be sure to look in your Spam filter too). Please check your personal email whenever you get the chance. 

Having the same issue and there is NO CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER - BAD COMPANY!!!!

I am reporting them to RIP OFF  REPORT http://www.ripoffreport.com/ 

I can't cancel mine either and now my bank is overdrawn smh now i owe my bank 100 thanks to this site can someone please help cancel this

1221483291- A response to the case you opened with us is on the way. Please have a look in your personal inbox when you get the chance. 

HelpMe- I can see that my colleague responded to your first email a couple weeks ago. 

I've just sent his message over to you again. Be sure to check your SPAM filter as well--thanks.

I am having the same issue!! I am being billed every month but when I log in it says i am using spotify free, so i cannot cancel the billing. And I can't seem to find a phone number, is this really the only way to contact spotify?!? All i want to do is cancel my subscription!

@Lancekm60 wrote:
I am having the same issue!! I am being billed every month but when I log in it says i am using spotify free, so i cannot cancel the billing. And I can't seem to find a phone number, is this really the only way to contact spotify?!? All i want to do is cancel my subscription!

Hey there, get in touch here and one of our support team will get back to you as soon as they can. If you get an automated response, reply back to it directly.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Suggested posts