Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Billed on a 30 day trial

Billed on a 30 day trial

Hi, this is my first time being a subscriber to Spotify and I'm slightly displeased/confused.

I had joined Spotify premium (SP) on December 30th/31st 2015 (can't remember which) and it said that I would get 30 days free (being that the first billing would be on Jan. 30th/31st). Then, the ad for SP for $.99/month was about to expire, so I decided to do that on the same day as well. My problem is that I got billed Jan. 6th, 2016 for $1.06 (incluing tax) and I was wonering if there was any way to get that taken off my statement because I was not reay to be billed, thus causing me to get a nonsufficient of $25. Thank you for any and all help! 😄

4 Replies

Hello, and welcome to the Spotify Community! Sorry about this.

With the Spotify for $0.99/month promo, you cannot take the thirty day free trial. You subscription starts right away - you'll be charged 99 cents for the first 3 months and then $9.99 afterwards.

Sorry about the confustion!

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

Hi,

I have the same problem: Yesterday I got the Free Premium subcription and I recibed a bill.

Ok, that makes sense, but wouldn't I still get billed on the 30th at the earliest instead of the 6th? Unless it was mentioned that I would pay the 99 cent a week after joining...

@daylan101292 No you shouldn't. I would check your account page to see what it says.

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

Suggested posts