Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Billed twice for no reason

Billed twice for no reason

I recently renewed my membership, and I saw that student was an option. I go to NCC in Easton, PA but yet it wouldnt accept that. SO I said forget it, and just paid the 9.99. 

My bank said Spotify billed me for 9.99 and 4.99. That is not cool, I am going to need some assistance here. My E-mail is Woodmage94@gmail.com  (I probably wont see any replies otherwise)

1 Reply

Hi Lolwtfjacob! The $4.99 charge should only be a holding charge that will clear after three days or so. It's a bug that's been reported and will hopefully be resolved soon. Assuming you have premium now, the $9.99 charge will be the one that sticks. If the $4.99 charge doesn't clear after a few days, then I would recommend getting in touch with support through this form. Please note that you will most likely receive an automated email back from support directing you to the forums or the FAQ page; just ignore that, and reply back directly to that email (even if it comes from a no-reply address), and support should help sort your issue out as soon as they can.

Suggested posts