Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Billed twice

Billed twice

I renewed my subscription to Premium today. After a recent credit card change the auto payment couldn't be drawn from PayPal until I logged on to renew the card details. Did this today and then I renewed my Premium. 

To my surprise I get 2 receipts and 2 e-mails from PayPal stating that the money has been drawn from out account, twice. Both receipts have different serial numbers. 

Any clues as to why I was billed twice?

4 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

Its hard to tell, if you get in touch with the payments team directly using the online contact form they will be able to look into this a little closer for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I've got a similar problem - same visa, but I've changed my name via facebook during the month - this may be why I've been charged twice?

The online contact form won't let me enter info past the first drop down menu.  Can someone please email me?

Thanks  🙂

@Sassy32 wrote:

I've got a similar problem - same visa, but I've changed my name via facebook during the month - this may be why I've been charged twice?

The online contact form won't let me enter info past the first drop down menu.  Can someone please email me?

Thanks  🙂

Try using this form instead if you are having issues with the first one. Just be sure to reply directly to the automated email. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thank you for your answer I will try this

Suggested posts