Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Billing Issues

Billing Issues

Spotify has charged me 15x since January. I'm so disappointed. I enjoyed your service, but you're now on the cheating ex-boyfriend level.
15 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

It sounds like you have multiple accounts with subscriptions running on them (possibly unknowningly). If you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they will be able to get this straightened out for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I paid to upgrade to Premium, however my account still says I'm using the Free Spotify. I'm getting billed and want to cancel my subscription.

Why can't I get a simple email or phone number to call?! 

@5allards

Read this post for troubleshooting steps and how to contact support if the steps don't work

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Just-subscribed-Not-getting-Premium...

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I was billed today but I want to cancel spotify. There is no button in subscription page, as it was explained in "help" section. Why don't you have an-email?? Or telephone? This looks amateur!

spotify problem.jpg

I signed up for the free trial and canceled 25 days later. I made sure I reached the confermation page when canceling. I went along thinking everything was fine but became suspicious when I accidentally clicked a song and it played. I thought there might be a malfunction in my app and ignored it. Then I got an unexpected charge and it sent my checking account into overdraft. I went back through my account and saw this was the SECOND charge! I sent in the online form 4 days ago and have not received anything more than a copy of my form.

There has to be legal action that the many many customers who are going through this can take. I asked my bank and they said that there is a stop payment fee in order to get my money back and I would break even, which is not even, since that is MY money. I want my money and I am so sad to see all of these posts in the community that are the same as mine.

My debit card keeps getting billed for $9.99 per month and neither one of our accounts show it should be.  How do i get this stopped and refunded?

I agree!!!! thats what has happened to me and i can no longer download or update any free apps on my phone because of it

Spotify has charged me multiple months for one months use... NOW they have me as free service when billing me for Premium!!!! Apple here I come!!!

I'm in Mexico and always got charged monthly basis 99 mxp, on July 5th I got charged with 149 mxp.  I have not change nothing on my account.  Regards

I have a free account but I'm being charged for premium.  I've double checked my account and I'm definitely a Free account holder.  What now?

I canceled my subscription last month but I was charged this month. I need this month's charge refunded immediately.

Hi, 

I tryied Premium for the fisrt time because I saw the offer to get Spotify for three months for 0,99 cents in the official webpage.

I visited my account and you charged me 9,99 €. I feel so rip off.

I would like you to give me back my money or at least accomplish with what you offer.

Thank you.

I need this charge canceled or my premium to be fixed - have done all the trouble shooting out there.

Ive now 3 months spotify premium 

but ive never paid for it. 

I dont get it, they have al my things so they can get 9.99 from me but im still not paying anything 

Having trouble logging into Hulu is saying I need a subscription even though my subscription is through Spotify.  It keeps logging me out and asking me to log in.

Screen Shot 2018-04-01 at 4.31.48 PM.png

Suggested posts