Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Billing and premium

Billing and premium

I tried to sign up for student premium and i thought it just kept crashing but when i looked at my bank statements, it charged me everytime i tried to sign up. It charged me $4.99 five times. How do i get my money back?
1 Reply

Hey there Ged_cano, welcome to the Community. Something's clearly gone wrong if you've been charged $4.99 five times! Did you use the same Spotify account for each attempt to pay, and are you getting Student Premium service? Spotify Customer Support should be able to give you your money back and make sure you're only charged once per month. You can contact them at: https://support.spotify.com/uk/contact-spotify-support/?contact

You did the right thing to look at your bank statements if you were suspicious and tell someone. This shouldn't have happened, and I hope that once the Support team have sorted this out you can enjoy Spotify Student Premium. Once you've got a solution and Spotify Premium service, come back to the Community forums and check out The Green Room. There you can find awesome new music, cool playlists or tell everyone about what you're listening to right now. 

Best of luck, and please do keep us updated on the forums 🙂

Starting out but ready to make a difference 🙂

Suggested posts