Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Billing cycle after changing to annual payment

Solved!

Billing cycle after changing to annual payment

There is an offer to pay $99 for 12 months, and I intend to take it up, but how will it affect my current monthly subscription?

Now I pay on every 1st of the month, next deduction expected to be 1st Jan 2018. If I take up the offer now, will it automatically deduct on 1st Jan 2018 and last till my next payment in 1st Jan 2019? 

Just trying to avoid any overlapping payments but not sure how will Spotify handle my change in payment plan

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

i don’t think 

you need to worry about overlapping billing. subscription periods just seem te get added up. my last monthly billing was a few days ago. today i payed for a year, my next billing date is now set for end of January 2019 (when it goes back to monthly billings)

View solution in original post

4 Replies

I have the same problem. My premium account is due this December 30, and I want to avail of this annual payment billing. How do I switch from my current monthly billing to annual billing without risking overlapping payments on the upcoming cut-off?

Still no reply after so long? Can anyone pls help?

Marked as solution

i don’t think 

you need to worry about overlapping billing. subscription periods just seem te get added up. my last monthly billing was a few days ago. today i payed for a year, my next billing date is now set for end of January 2019 (when it goes back to monthly billings)

Thanks, it's totally like what you said! Guess I worried too much

Suggested posts