Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Blink 182 (Sound and Vision Q4 2007) [International Version] Disc 2 not available...

Blink 182 (Sound and Vision Q4 2007) [International Version] Disc 2 not available...

So, my favorite album with blink-182 is no longer available. Well, the first disc is with all the studio recorded songs. But the second disc with the live performance is not longer available. Why is that?!

I've listened to the second disc so many times in the past and all of a sudden it's not working.

Spotify please fix!

https://open.spotify.com/album/2WTW5TMd6cwnBcWoqVpEuJ?si=5mfj-rV4R1G6_LVFjoLilw

5 Replies

Hey, @Falemar 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

If the songs are unavailable, probably Spotify lost the right to stream those songs and albums. More info about unavailable content here:

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi @hezorg

I obviously don't know why they aren't available anymore. If I did, I wouldn't have made this post. So I don't really care why they're unavailable, I want them back so I can listen do the again. Regardless of if it's a technical or legal reason.

So, do you work at Spotify @hezorg so you can tell me why these tracks aren't available anymore? I mean, these specifically. If you do, is there any chance to get them back?

/ Niklas

Actually, I'm not a Spotify employee, but the fact that those songs don't be available anymore e a legal right reason. As I said before, that happens because of the permissions from rights holders. Per example, part of those songs is available for me (I'm from Brazil). And yeah, there is the possibility that those songs return to Spotify catalog, but we can't confirm it for now. What I suggest is that you keep your playlist and wait some weeks and then check if the songs returned to Spotify. For now, I really understand your frustration about this question and hope that those songs be available again soon. 

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Actually they disapeared quite a while ago. That's why I finally decided to seek answers. The weird thing is that not all songs have disapeard. One song still remains. So I hoped that it might just be something technical messing up the availability on the rest.

Is there any Spotify employees on here that could give me an answer regarding this case or do I need to try and find a different platform for that?

/ Niklas

Just to to be clear about it, here is a print from my Spotify:Screenshot_20190903-093305.png

But of course you can contact the Support team. Just go on there and answer the questions that best explain your issue and then tap "I still need help". Fill the form and then you'll need to wait for a reply on your inbox. 
If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.
Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter or message Spotify Cares on Facebook.

Best Regards,

hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Suggested posts