Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

(Android, Windows Desktop)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I had a Facebook account when I start to use  Spotify at first. I collected hundreds of songs to my "Favorite List".  Last year I decided to delete my Facebook account (not deactivation, totally getting rid of the Facebook) and I have done it.  Then I have continued to use my Spotify account. I can access all my lists and other things except my "Favorite List". At first, I have thought the disappearing of the Favorite list may stem from an update or bug, however, when I tried a new account there was the blank favorite list.  Besides, the aftermath of the facebook deletion my account name has become a weird number like "1111....".

How can I get back my favorite list?

1 Reply

The playlist may have been linked to your facebook account, cue why you couldnt access your "my favorite list". The deactivation of your Facebook account led to the numbers in replacement of your username and most likely the problem with your playlist. A way to try and restore your playlist is by going to your spotify account in a browser(your actual spotify account, not the spotify community account). Then, go 7 tabs down and click "Recover Playlist". There you can scan to see if your playlist is under that tab to restore.

If the playlist is not there you can either remake your playlist, which would get tedious and not 100% accurate, or you could directly contact spotify on twitter (@SpotifyCares)/fill out an contact form.

Good luck and I hope your issue is reolved!

Suggested posts