Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Brani spariti da playlist

Brani spariti da playlist

Salve a tutti, 

mi scuso e scrivo in italiano. Stamattina mentre rimuovevo UN brano dalla mia playlist personale, attiva dal 2010 e con più di 400 brani salvati, la playlist si è aggiornata e sono rimasti solo 5 brani. Poichè è impossibile eliminare più di 400 brani con un click cosa potrebbe essere successo? Ho un modo per ripristinarla a ieri sera o a prima della modifica di stamattina?

Ovviamente è inutile andare in Ripristina playlist perchè la playlist in questione non è mai stata eliminata.

Ovviamente si è aggiornata anche sullo smartphone e risulta essere di 5 brani anche lì.

Grazie a tutti, spero possiate aiutarmi.

In English with automatic translator: 

This morning while I was removing ONE song from my personal playlist, active since 2010 and with more than 400 songs saved, the playlist has been updated and there are only 5 songs left. Since it is impossible to delete more than 400 songs with a click, what could have happened? Do I have a way to restore it yesterday evening or before the change this morning?

Obviously it is useless to go to Restore playlist because the playlist in question has never been deleted.

Plan

Free

Country

Italy

Device

Windows desktop

Operating System

Windows 7

1 Reply

Hey @maffongellimiki,

Welcome to the Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out about this.

Hope you don't mind me replying in English 🙂

Would you mind taking a look at this support site article? In particular, at the featured section 'Write to us', in order to get in touch with our folks in the Support team about what you reported.

They should be able to help you with restoring the desired state of your playlist. 

Hope this'll help. Keep us posted!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts