Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Browsing missing and playlists wont sync

Solved!

Browsing missing and playlists wont sync

Hi

Im getting REALLY tired of this service. Browsing wont work and either will playlists. They wont sync all thats in my playlists now are older music (about 10 day ago).

I cant even see anything in "Whats new"

This sucks BIG time.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

updates seem to likely to appear on twitter

@SpotifyStatus

View solution in original post

10 Replies

...same here... Smiley Frustrated

Me too!

Me too

Me too

Whats New is virtually empty

and folders are empty when filled in on phone

Subscriptions are empty

I'm getting cheesed beyond belief - something is always wrong - this or the service is down for repair

I'm seriously looking at Deezer which is web based and just works - no app that constantly doesn't

I'm paying for this non working service

Money back at least surely?

You're not alone 😞

I am really satisfied with spotify, so I hope they solve this quicly! 2 bad incidents happened last year. Both in weekends

im having issues too.  lost my playlists after re-install and cant seach.  whats happened??

Mine to. Just upgraded to Spotify Unlimited and cannot hear a thing. NOT HAPPY

Marked as solution

updates seem to likely to appear on twitter

@SpotifyStatus

Seems to work now

These server issues seem to happen at weekends, the very time people want to lay back and hear some tunes - not the best time to run updates or do modifications!! Ive twice sat down to listen when the streaming service had issues, and yesterday when playlist weren't available.

Amazingly you never offer compensation when at least three evenings have been wrecked with no service, yet I'm paying you!!!

I couldn't go to Latitude, so wanted to listen to my Latitude playlist. No such luck the servers were having issues (yet again).

This costs more than Netflix, which has no such issues, and is the one regular payment I make for a service which seems to be in beta testing phase when used by the actual public.

I'm passing my comments on to journalists. Are you still in beta testing phase for some of your working elements, because it really feels like that?

Have this been rigourously tested before release to the publc?

Suggested posts