Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Bug: Profile shows 0 followers/following

Bug: Profile shows 0 followers/following

I have Spotify Premium (Trial) on my Macbook and iPhone, and when I view my profile it shows that I have 0 followers and 0 following, even though I have followers and I am following others. This is making it difficult to find artists I have followed. 

Note: I've also connected my account to Facebook. 

6 Replies

Hey @user-removed,

It's a temporary bug that usually fixes itself after some time. Since when are you expiriencing this bug?

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

This was in 2016. It's now November of 2019 and I am experiencing the same "temporary" bug. I Henr haven't been able to see how many followers I have in two days! I'm on an Android. 

Hi there @Hearjohnny,

Thanks for reaching out! That's not cool, let's try some troubleshooting steps to change this. 

Can you tell us:

1. If this is happening only on Android? Can you try to see if your followers appear on another device? 
  2. Have you done anything in particular before this happened?
  3. What happens after a clean reinstall? This is a must-do first step when troubleshooting the app because it can solve a number of issues with it.

If you're still experiencing the issue, send us a screenshot how it looks from your side. 

Thanks in advance, keep us posted!

PetyaModerator

My artist profile is showing zero followers when I have followers. 

It's below: 

https://open.spotify.com/artist/1JAh2OH4yWpjbRwUJEmlun?si=v0H7R4WIQz2DHNoU8_CM7w 

How can this be sorted? Is this still a temporary bug? 

I have this bug, did reinstall and it didnt fix the problem, from pc i can see who i am following but on adnroid app its showing nothing at all, please fix this?

Screenshot_20211007-154356_Spotify.jpg

Hi there @brudji,

Thank you for your reply in this thread.

Can you confirm that you followed the steps that's provided in this article? There's some more steps to help thoroughly uninstall the app from your phone so if you haven't, we'd highly suggest it since the steps will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

If you did and the issue persists, can you let us know which device this occurs on?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts