Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Button "See all (...) playlists" doesn't show all public playlists of a user due to limit of 200

Button "See all (...) playlists" doesn't show all public playlists of a user due to limit of 200

Device

Huawei Mate 20 Pro

OS

EMUI 12.0.0

Dear Spotify team,

thank you for making it possible to create an unlimited number of public playlists, which is of great benefit for our audio drama project. Unfortunately the number of  visible playlists in a user's profile seems to be limited to 200 which you consider expected behaviour. Contrary to that, my Spotify Android app (8.7.70.553) has a button in a user profile screen saying "See all 748 Playlists" , as shown here:

Screenshot_20221008_023217_com.spotify.music_edit_3431271613538.jpg

However, after tapping on that button I'm still only able to see the 200 most recent playlists of that user. Wouldn't you agree with me that, from a user's perspective, this is strongly misleading and by no means expected behaviour?  All means all, doesn't it? Please recognize this as a bug and fix it, preferably not by changing the label, but by lifting the limit and (lazily) loading all of the user's public playlists. Thanks in advance, I appreciate your effort.

1 Reply

Hi there @Matthau,

Spotify constantly strives to improve the user experience with its features and the easiest way to achieve this is by regular app updates. That’s why we appreciate you taking the time to share your suggestions with the Community. 

If you think other users might also like it, go ahead and create an idea on the relevant idea board. We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app. Here you can read more on how ideas work.

We also suggest checking this help article for useful tips on how to submit an idea. As a heads-up, it's good to know that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts