Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cómo puedo escuchar la misma música en dos perfiles simultáneamente?

Cómo puedo escuchar la misma música en dos perfiles simultáneamente?

Hola! Me gustaría saber si existe alguna forma de escuchar la misma música simultáneamente en dos lugares o dispositivos distintos, ya sea con el mismo perfil, con dos perfiles distintos del mismo plan familiar o con dos perfiles totalmente independientes.

No hablo de compartir perfil entre varias personas, hablo siempre de perfiles de pago, no free. Solo me interesa saber si se puede escuchar lo mismo simultáneamente en varios lugares.

Gracias!

5 Replies

Hey @norl,

Welcome and thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

Hope you don't mind me replying in English 🙂

It's possible to listen to the same music with two different accounts and devices if you and another Spotify user subscribe to Premium Duo. This way, you can listen to music both together and separately.

To clarify, you'll both have your own Premium account. But if you want to listen together, you can always access your Duo Mix and play tunes you both like.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey Mario!

Thanks for your reply, it's ok you replying in English, don't worry. The links on your message are broken, so, although it seems to sound like a good solution, I can't get any info on the Premium Duo subcription or de Duo Mix. Could you post working links? What's the Duo Mix, an automatic playlist?

Thanks!

Hey @norl,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

Sorry to hear the links I shared didn't work. Would you mind trying again and letting us know if everything worked now?

We're looking forward to your update and we're here to help with anything else too 🙂

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Sorry Mario, but still not working links. Also, I can’t find any info about that plan availability in Spain.

I think the Family plan might be something similar here, but what I’m interested the most about is whether it is possible to listen to the same exact music from a private playlist simultaneously in more than one profile. Like hitting Play in one computer and starting playing in the other, or having the possibility to join to that listening from the other computer at any moment.

Is it possible?

Thanks!

Hey there @norl!

Thanks for getting back to us.

Apologies for the confusion! You're right, right now in Spain Premium Family is the subscription type that allows you to share your Premium plan with others.

At this moment Duo is only available only in certain countries, but make sure to keep an eye out for updates here.

As for the ability to listen to the same music simultaneously, we can see how that would be a handy feature, but we don't offer it yet.

You can leave a +Vote here to let our teams know that this is something you'd like to see.

We hope this shines some light on the situation. Don't hesitate to come back if you have any other questions 🙂

Suggested posts