Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

CAN'T FIND WHICH ACCOUNT I'M PAYING PREMIUM FOR

CAN'T FIND WHICH ACCOUNT I'M PAYING PREMIUM FOR

Hi! 

I do have a problem here. We just noticed that my mum has been paying for a spotify-premium account, which she never used, for more than one year. 

Still, we checked each of our email accounts and nobody is using her card in order to pay it. On the card's check there's no account number nor email address, it just says "Spotify IT/Stockholm". 

How can we find which account she's paying for and unsubscribe it?!

There's no number we can call and on the website I can't find an answer to solve this problem. It's a cheek. 

Thank you very much for your help in advance!

3 Replies

Hey @missbarb,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

It'd be good for you to take a look at this support site article and follow the steps featured in the section More Help > Do you have more than one Premium account? This should help you find the Spotify account associated with the charges and cancel the subscription. 

If you need further help with this, you can get in touch with our folks in the Support team by following the steps described in the bottom part of the same section. 

Hope you'll find this useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi! Thanks for your help, but I really checked each account and two have
spotify free and the one that has premium is already paying for it with
another card. Is there a way for spotify - or for me- to find out which
account is using premium from the card-bill??

Hey @missbarb,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Sure, there's a way to find out about this account on the grounds of the info featured in your bill. 

To do so, make sure to get in touch with our folks in the Support team. You can do this by following the steps here featured in the section called Write to us

Hope you'll find this useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts