Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

CAN'T LOG IN

CAN'T LOG IN

Hey Guys i need your help.

I forgot my Spotify password and don't get an E-Mail in which i can change my password.
I bought premium and pay everymonth i need your help pls.

1 Reply

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

Please follow the steps below (if you have access to the e-mail address which is connected to your account😞

• Go to the Spotify website. Make sure your logged out.
  • Then, go to the password reset page. If you get redirected to your account, you're still logged in. Please log out.
  • Follow all the steps on that page to reset your password.

If you don't have access to your e-mail address which is connected to Spotify, please get in touch with the Customer Support team.

Make sure you include as many details as possible, because Spotify needs to verify that you are the owner of the account.

• Last 4 digits of your credit card (if you've paid with your credit card)
  • Your date of birth
  • Your username (you can find these at the invoice e-mails which you should have got when you paid for premium).

You may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link (you won't have to login with this link) to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

Spotify aims to reply within 24 hours.

Suggested posts