Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

CAN'T LOG INTO SPOTIFY

CAN'T LOG INTO SPOTIFY

So this morning, I saw that I had been logged out of my Spotify account on all devices. My password - which was correct - was not working for me on any device I entered it into, but it was working for a friend of mine that I shared my account with. I simply reset my password to the same password it was before and it worked perfectly for a few hours. But then earlier, I had been logged out again and my correct password was no longer working. 

I proceeded to request yet another password change, but when I went into my email, I had an email from Spotify staff saying they had changed my email to spotifyadmns@spotify.com or something along those lines. Now I'm completely locked out of my account, which I pay for Premium on and I don't have any way to get my spotify receipts from my purchase cause I've deleted my emails and my trash folder only keeps emails for a month before they're permanently deleted. There's no record of my purchase in my bank history for some reason, and apparently I can't receive any help from staff without those two things. 

I'm extremely disappointed and upset that I lost all my playlists - which I have many, and they all contain hundreds of songs - and now I can't get them back even with a new account. Is there possibly anything I can do?

2 Replies

Hey @Paytonx,

Thanks for reaching out via the Community! We're sorry to hear that this has happened. Rest assured, we should be able to restore everything for you.

We'd recommend getting in contact with us directly via email, or by tweeting our support handle about this. We'll be able to help you out further and take a look under the hood.

Thanks,

So a few minutes ago, I went and viewed my Spotify account that I can't log into from another account, and all my public playlists seem to have been deleted and now there is only one with foreign music so I assume I must have been hacked. I can't get proof of my account by bank history because the credit card I had used isn't being used anymore and my mother switched banks and the staff member I talked to said they can't help unless I have that. Is there anything else I can do to get my account back and restore all my playlists that the hacker deleted?

Suggested posts