Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

CANCELLING ACCOUNT

Solved!

CANCELLING ACCOUNT

I'm trying to cancel my facbook Spotify account to switch over to another account, but the contact form is not working!! It just takes me back to the menu the has the "subscription, account, logging in. etc." options.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @aamezquitaa, Welcome to the community! 🙂

When entering the contact form, click all the issues that apply to you, until you see the "I still need help" option, click that and a screen will pop up with a contact form to fill out 🙂

Some Info that may be of use to you:

You can contact support on twitter @SpotifyCares Or you can email Support here.

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and i will escalate the issue for you 🙂

I hope this helped solve your issue 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @aamezquitaa, Welcome to the community! 🙂

When entering the contact form, click all the issues that apply to you, until you see the "I still need help" option, click that and a screen will pop up with a contact form to fill out 🙂

Some Info that may be of use to you:

You can contact support on twitter @SpotifyCares Or you can email Support here.

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and i will escalate the issue for you 🙂

I hope this helped solve your issue 🙂

Suggested posts