Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

CANT GET INTO NEW ARTIST ACCOUNT

Solved!

CANT GET INTO NEW ARTIST ACCOUNT

Sooo, on TuneCore I created an account and uploaded a song to an account, "Schrimp", I just happened to realize that the song is on Spotify and I don't have access to this account... What do I do so I can claim my account?? Side notes, is there anyway I can change the "S" on "Schrimp" to a "$"? PLEASE HELP ME!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@tylerschrimper

The artists team has not given an estimated time on how long it will take. There have been a lot of sign ups today so it could take a while. The good thing is that you signed up pretty early on since the announcement, so it shouldn't take too long.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey @tylerschrimper, welcome to the Spotify Community!

To access your artist page and post playlists, share favorite music, and change images, check out this link: https://artists.spotify.com/guide/your-artist-page

You will have to apply for two separate things, Fan Insights and Verification. To become a verified artists, you will need 250 followers, and then after you prove the account is yours you will be able to post playlists from your Artist page.

To change your artist name, you will need to contact your distributor (TuneCore).

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else 🙂

Hey everyone,

Good news!

You no longer need 250 followers to get verified.

Spotify for Artists is available for all artists and their management teams. Once you get access to Spotfify for Artists you will be verified. 

https://artists.spotify.com/blog/simplifying-artist-verification

Right now there is very high traffic to this newly updated artists site, so you might see an error when loading it. Keep checking back later.

MattSudaSpotify Star

How long will it take to get access to my artist page?

Marked as solution

@tylerschrimper

The artists team has not given an estimated time on how long it will take. There have been a lot of sign ups today so it could take a while. The good thing is that you signed up pretty early on since the announcement, so it shouldn't take too long.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Help!  I am trying to access.  When I click can't find artist, it has me put my link in.  I do that.  But there is no way to add.  

Sameeeee !!!! any help?

Suggested posts