Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

CANT LOG IN HELP FML

CANT LOG IN HELP FML

So I can't log in? One day it logged me out and haven't been able to log in since.. And I'm paying for Spotify and this is making Mr so mad.. Says I'm using incorrect password.. I know I'm not though because i use to be able to log onto another account and turn it offline.. Then when I tried to log in to my account that wasn't working it let me log in!!! But I was offline but couldn't do stuff.. I can't even do that now because I unistalled and reinstalled it.. So idk what to do??? I have tired all my emails and everything
1 Reply

Hey @Kingsupabee, welcome to the Spotify Community!

If you have tried every email/password combination that you can think of, you should get in contact with Spotify support and provide them with your payment details so they can find your account and return it to you. Also, when they return it to you, I suggest you change your password to something new so that nobody else can access it. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. You can also use the online contact form on this website if you would prefer to communicate by email. They usually respond within 48 hours!

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do to help you 🙂

Suggested posts