Step 1

NEXT STEP

CHANGE USERNAME SPOTIFY FAMILY

CHANGE USERNAME SPOTIFY FAMILY

Hi!

Can i dot that? how?

thanx!!

5 Replies

Hi @morcillorci If you want to change the username of a Spotify account you’ll need to create a new account with the username of your choice.

In case you’re a Premium user and want to continue with the service, make sure to cancel your current subscription before you subscribe again on the new account. This will avoid you being charged for two accounts.  

Note: If you just want to show a different username to other users you can connect your Spotify account to your Facebook one. This way, your Facebook name and profile picture will be shown publicly instead of your Spotify username. 

I have a premium family account but can't figure out how to assign new usernames and passwords to my family members.  I have used the facility of sending them an email invitation but when they reply - if they use the email to which the invitation was sent, it gets rejected and then they default to my email and password.  So, in effect, we ahve four people using a single account - even though I'm paying for family premium - any help gratefully received!

I have the exact question. Can you please answer, spotify?

My family members had to sign up for new accounts once they get to the login page from the invitation.  If that doesn't work, try cancelling and resending the invites.

Spotify assigned user names to my family members when we upgraded to a Family Premium membership, but it won't let us change the user name.  Is there a way to do this?

Suggested posts