Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

COSTS After Unsubscribing!

COSTS After Unsubscribing!

Hello, my problem is as follows.

At a certain date i got myself a 30 day free trial, whereby I payed with iDeal, so it could get the 1 cent it needed. On my page it said that my free trial subscription would stop at 16/11/15 , so I canceled it that day, so I wouldn't have to pay. The issue now is that I went to log into my bank app, logged into my account, and found out that it said there was going to be an automatic incasso, at 24/11 of 9,99 euro.  After realizing it was still going to cost me money I went to log in to my spotify again only to see that it now still says that my free subscription will end at 16/11/15 even though it is 19/11/15 allready, and I still have premium, even though when i press my profile it doesn't show that I do. I checked a lot of times to see if it is the same account, and it really is. On my phone I can still use the premium features and when i press account there, it still says premium, but if i go to the webpage of spotify (even on my phone) it says that I have a free subscription, and that my trial is going to end at 16/11/15.

My question is now, why do I still get charged even though I canceled it before the end of the time?

(sorry for incorrect translations)

2 Replies

the 16/11/15 is November 16th 2015
Also, spotify NOW no longer says that I have payment options!

ALSO does it say UPGRADE at the top of my page, which shows that I don't have premium :S

I am having the same issue! I did NOT sign up for premium YET am being charged 9.99/month. I kept being led to the same contact form which I fill out and it spits the same darn response! SO here I am on the community board (which by the way says it isn't an official spoitfy support page or something)! So I want a refund and to stop being charged! HELP!

Suggested posts