CRAZY CHANGE OF MY PROFILE

I got my facebook account linked with spotify, and I also had Spotify Premium. 
Today I've changed my Facebook password and immediatly Spotify restarted itself, but it was no my old profile; Spotify had created a totaly new profile, linked with my old Facebook account.
I've lost my old profile, my Spotify Premium account and my old playlists.
My real preocupation is to keep paying Spotify Premium without using it, but I'm also worried about the fact that I have to create my old playlists again and put another time the offline mode. 
I don't know what to do.

I've searched my old profile on Spotify and it keeps being there, but not linked with any Facebook account. HELP!!!

4 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

It sounds like you might have accidentally created and logged into a duplicate account.

Try following the steps outlined in this post and see if they can get you back into your original account, normally all you need to do is log back in using your Spotify username and password, not your Facebook details. If not, there is a link in that post to get in touch with the Spotify team directly and they can lend a hand to get you back to your account. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

The problem here is that I created my Spotify account from my Facebook profile, so... Dunno what to do! I'm gonna see the post, let's say anything that could help me through this. Thank you!

Did you say you can see your old playlists and profile inside the client? 

If so can you post a link to it here? (Right click on the name > Copy Spotify URI)

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hey! It's all solved, the post helped me, so I got back my profile and its feedback with Facebook. Thank u'll!

Suggested posts