Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

CUSTOMER SUPPORT HELP

CUSTOMER SUPPORT HELP

My free trial ended on April 24, in my account i went to click on UPGRADE to upgrade and start paying for premium, and it reads me this message "Unfortunately, there is no support at the moment to make this type of change to your subscription. Contact our customer support team who can help you further". I have been trying, and trying to get help, with no answers. Can someone please help me? I just want to get a subscription!

5 Replies

Hey there @ckovach5 and welcome to the community! Did you already open a case with support? If so, did you get an email back with a case #?

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Hi, @kbrooksc. Yes i did, twice. The first case number is 02854291 and the other from today was 02864499.

Other than those inital emails, i have not heard anything back. i have tried to reply to both of them as well.

Just escalated these for you. 

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you still have not gotten a reply:

Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.

If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used to sign up to Spotify. You can check the email on your account here.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I am very unimpressed with spotify customer service. I have sent 3 messages through the appropriate channel and it's been nearly a week. I responded to the emails as well. Still nothing. This is turning me off of a service I enjoyed.

Suggested posts