Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Ca I use a debit card to get premium

Solved!

Ca I use a debit card to get premium

Hi guys I am from Guatemala City and I would like to have premium on my cel but I am not sure if I can pay with a debit card since the only three methods I could fine are credit card, paypal and gift card, could you please assist me with this, thank you in advance

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

The debit card you'd like to use, is that a Visa, or a Master Card? If it is, it should work because that acts like a credit card. 

Remember to put money on your debit card every month, otherwise your subscription might get canceled if Spotify can't charge your card.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. I'm here to assist you 🙂

Happy Spotifying!

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

The debit card you'd like to use, is that a Visa, or a Master Card? If it is, it should work because that acts like a credit card. 

Remember to put money on your debit card every month, otherwise your subscription might get canceled if Spotify can't charge your card.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. I'm here to assist you 🙂

Happy Spotifying!

Thank you very much I just tried it and it worked, I really appreciate
your help and time

Hi when i try to use my Debit Card for it it just says that it has failed and tells me to use another payment method. i typed it in correctly but still it won't accept it.

spotify as just rejected my debit card what di do now

I got the same problem, Spotify asks for a security code but my debit card doesn't have one so I'm clueless

I used my debit card and it worked, you just need to make sure to have the
correct number and also that you have the funds in your card.

As far as I know every debit card has a Security code, you may check with
the card issuer to verify what is going on.

The security code is the 3 digit at the back of your card.

hey fellas,

i was wondering why my bendigo bank bendigo blue debit mastercard wont work paying for premium?

it just says 'payment failure try again later'

i know theres money in my account could this be a bug in the new version of spotify?

It keeps doing the same tome, perhaps Spotify does not want our custom ?????

Suggested posts