Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can Europe Spotify gift cards be used in the US?

Can Europe Spotify gift cards be used in the US?

Hello Spotify Community,

I am from the Netherlands and i have a close friend that lives in the United States. He really likes Spotify just like me. I still have an unused Spotify gift card at work. I don't need it because i pay monthly for and have Spotify Permium for a very long time. Is it possible for me to send that gift card to my friend over in the United States?

I am waiting patiently for a reply.

Yours,

Matt

1 Reply

Hey! 🙂 

Spotify premium codes can normally be redeemed in any country where Spotify is available, however I did notice lately that Spotify eCards are no longer available in the USA, and the USA no longer appears on the redeemable premium code list. 

To be safe, I would get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and ask them since they will be able to give you a solid yes/no answer. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts