Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can I deactivate my email account from Spotify?

Can I deactivate my email account from Spotify?

I wanted to change my email address on my Spotify account because the one currently linked I no longer have access to but it says it is already being used. I'm pretty sure that I haven't used the email I would like to used on another account so I think someone might be using my email address and I wanted to deactivate it.

Please Help!!

3 Replies

Have you changed it on Facebook or anything linked to your account?

If not, then you should use the Support Form to contact customer services, who would be delighted to help 🙂

If you get an automated reply directing you here, just reply directly to it - no matter what the sender 😉

Liam

I accidently synced my email account with my Facebook and I would like to un-sync it because it's classified as a new account so I lost all my playlists. I don't have the spotify app on my Mac (school computer) so is there any other way to do this? Btw I have the free version.

Thank you, SYAxWingZero

@SYAxWingZero wrote:

I accidently synced my email account with my Facebook and I would like to un-sync it because it's classified as a new account so I lost all my playlists. I don't have the spotify app on my Mac (school computer) so is there any other way to do this? Btw I have the free version.

Thank you, SYAxWingZero

Hey @SYAxWingZero 🙂

Can you try logging in using your Spotify username and password not your email address?

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts