Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can I delete my account and create a new one with the same email?

Can I delete my account and create a new one with the same email?

I've been having trouble with my Spotify history lately. There are a lot of songs and artists in my history that I no longer listen to. As much as I have tried I cannot figure out how to delete my history. I have waited months and months for it to disappear, and it hasn't. It is still recommending the same artists and the same songs. So much so that none of the artists and songs that I listen to now will show up in my discovery. Since there is no way, that I know of, to delete my history I've decided it may just be best for me to start over from scratch. So I want to delete my account and then create a new one with the same email, however, I know some websites will not allow you to do this. Once you use the email you can't use it again. So if I tried to do this would it work?

Thanks 

1 Reply

Hey @user-removed, welcome to the Community!

In this case, we recommend that you contact us via email here or through our official social media channels in Facebook or Twitter. This way, we'll be able to take a look at your account to see what we can suggest.

If you need anything else, just let us know 🙂

Suggested posts