Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can I get a refund for this month?

Solved!

Can I get a refund for this month?

Hey so this isn't me being mad at Spotify or anything. I'm a happy customer. Just asking if this is possible in any way.

So I uninstalled Spotify a month ago (early October) because my phone space was getting very small. I also started an experiment to not listen to music or multitask for this month (November). 

Problem: I forgot to cancel my Premium membership (Canada) when I uninstalled Spotify in the month of October. So I was charged $11.29. They can keep that. That was my fault. I get charged on the 1st of each month, which is today.

I was wondering if I can get a refund for today as I officially just canceled my premium on the same date. Thanks for your help. I will reinstall Spotify at the start of next month! 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello and welcome to the community!

Please get in touch with Spotify via the contact form (you follow the steps and then press the green "still need help?" button to take you to the form).Their support team will be able to take a look at your issue and you'll hear from them shortly.

Hope this helped!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello and welcome to the community!

Please get in touch with Spotify via the contact form (you follow the steps and then press the green "still need help?" button to take you to the form).Their support team will be able to take a look at your issue and you'll hear from them shortly.

Hope this helped!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Suggested posts