Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can I listen Anywhere?

Can I listen Anywhere?

I have 2 cars and 2 houses. Can I play the same account anywhere? Can I play music in my shop and in the house at the same time?  Can I leave my house account on for guests and still listen in my car? I want just one account to collect everything,  just wondering about available listening options.  TIA

1 Reply

Hey @MoMoViking,

Thank you for reaching out to the community. We moved your post from Chats to the help boards as its content fits better here.

In Spotify, your account can be used on just one device at a time. That means that if you have your account open at home, when you log in at the shop, playback will automatically start on this new device, interrupting the music at home.

Same case happens with your car, if you log in on your car, the playback will be redirected to this device and the other devices logged in will show what you are playing, but the sound comes from the car.

This doesn't log out the account from your devices, but the online streaming will be playing on just one device at the time.

We hope you find this information useful. If anything else comes up, we're just a post away.

Cheers.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts