Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can I please have my Spotify back please ?

Can I please have my Spotify back please ?

Ok so at first we had my credit card for Spotify and I went to change that from my credit card to my debit card and you guys not only charged my new debit card but also the credit card. So I was paying 20 bucks a month for Spotify for like 3 months even after I took the credit card off my Spotify account. I called to have the spotify payment stopped on the credit card and you continued to charge my debit card and I thought everything was fine until today when I can't log into Spotify at all even though you charged me 2 days ago on my debit card. The only way I could even contact you guys is if I had an account to log into so I had to make a new one. When I tried logging into my account it had an error, when I tried to sign back up using my facebook it said this facebook already has an account. You see how crappy this is ?? I use Spotify every single day and not only did I get charged 60 bucks for 3 months of Spotify I have no way to contact you, a business that takes people's money, even over charges them and you don't even have online chat support or a phone number. After even being charged twice for 3 months I was willing to let it go because I love Spotify that much but as far as your customer service It Flipping Sucks ! You are a business that provides a service and that we pay for and no matter how amazing that service is you need some sort of support which yours is pretty much nonexistant. Please get it together ! The e-mail I use for Spotify is [snip] and you can still charge my debit card and it would be great if you could restore my Spotify and take my credit card off my payments.

6 Replies

Hey there, you can get in touch here with one of our advisors who deal with accounts and payment issues. If you get an automated response, reply back to it directly.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

I just did this actually. Hopefully things do get resolved. Just like I said in that message. I really do love Spotify but your customer service is absoloutely horrible. I've never had any issues until now. Oh and Don't **bleep** it up ! You have a possibly amazing thing here that hopefully can only get better but from the posts I've seen in the community the way it comes off to the customers is that you could care less as long as you get your money and thats not a way to run a buisness.

Do you have a case #? I'll make sure it gets looked into.

Ok so I'm not having a good night at all. The request form I had sent to you guys from the new account I had to set up using an alternate e-mail [snip] Yeah that hotmail account disapeared. It says the account doesnt exist. I have no idea what happened to it and when I tried changing my email on this account to a valid hotmail one it said this e-mail is already registered with us so I can't use it. Seriously ! Just suspend my account ! I could see not being able to use spotify till the issue is resolved but this is getting ridiculous ! I am not able to send a support ticket from that e-mail or even access my account in any way. I really do love Spotify but ya all tryin me here. I know it's not your fault my other e-mail vanished I'm just really frustrated right now. If you could please just find the support ticket you got with the e-mail address of [snip] and resend it to [snip] I would love you forever. Oh and a support live chat box would make things sooooooo much better !

One of our advisors who deals with these kinds of issues will get back to you soon. I added a note to the case to make sure to reply to your preferred email. Keep an eye on your inbox.

Edit: I've also edited out the email addresses you mentioned for security reasons.

OMG I COULD KISS YOU ! I'm obviously having a real stressfull night and music is what get's me through the bull**bleep**. Thank you so much and I'll keep and eye out in my e-mail. Thanks again so much.

Suggested posts