Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can I see where my Spotify account was used to make changes to my playlist? It wasn't me...

Can I see where my Spotify account was used to make changes to my playlist? It wasn't me...

Hi,

I've been on vacation for 2 weeks. During my vacation, I used Spotify maybe once or twice, but I'm sure I didn't make or edit my personal playlists. 

I was just scrolling to update my playlists, when I saw I had a new playlist wich was updated 11 hours ago. I'm 100% I didn't update my playlists.

Just to make sure, this isn't a playlist I've been following and whose made by another Spotify user. The first songs were added 7 days ago, when I was on vacation. The last songs were added 11 hours ago, when I was sleeping.

Is there any possible way I can see where my Spotify account has been used or made some changes on my music? I'm also planning on changing my Facebook password, that's for sure. 

Maybe it's from a device I logged myself on, but forgot to log off. I just have a free subscription, so I don't understand why somebody would use my account instead of making one for themselves.

I know this is wired, but any help/support is more than welcome.

Great regards,

Dries

1 Reply

Hi, @Dries__!

Welcome to the Spotify Community, we're glad to see you're part of the band.

Don't worry, our Accounts team can take a closer look at this. You can get in touch with them from any of our social media help sites: @SpotifyCares on Twitter and Spotify Cares on Facebook. Just send them a private message with your account's email address and username.

You can also use our Contact Form to get email support.

Don't hesitate to drop us a message if you need us again.

Suggested posts