Can an artist check who streamed his music the most?

Can an artist check who streamed his music the most?

wakamoto

So i was wondering if it's possible for an artist to check which "fan"/"listner" have streamed a track of his the most ?

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Can an artist check who streamed his music the most?

Rock Star 4
Rock Star 4

Hi @wakamoto and welcome! :)
Great question! Spotify For Artists does not have an exact answer to this, but based off a couple explanations in their FAQ I'd say not individually right now.
I copied the most relevant info below, but feel free to check out their entire database.

Have a wonderful day! :)

Listeners are unique listeners who stream your songs during the time period specified. If someone plays your music multiple times in the displayed time period, they only get counted once.

You can see how many daily listeners you have by hovering over the timeline graph on Audience. The daily listeners stat gives you a detailed look at changes to the number of people listening to your music on Spotify. This number is especially helpful for tracking engagement and listening behavior after a new release.

At the moment you can't reach out directly to your fans, but we are working to create more opportunities for you to engage with your fans on Spotify. Stay tuned.

Bethany_03Rock Star 4
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS