Can no longer log-in after new update

Plan

Premium

Country

US

Device

Android, web player, windwos desktop

My Question or Issue

Since the latest update I can no longer log in on any device. Even on my desktop app and phone which stay logged in, I was logged out and when using the correct password and username combination it will not log in. I pay for spotify premium on that account so this is obviously completely unacceptable. I do not know the email used for the account, I log in with a username, and there seems to be absolutely no way to reset your password without the email.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @ericpatterson98 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

About your issue, some users had been presented issues like yours and we're suggesting for all that you need to be in touch with the Customer Support because unfortunately here, you can do nothing on your own. So, I suggest that you contact the Customer Support to get help on it. Just go on there and answer the questions that best explain your issue and then tap "I still need help". Fill the form and then you'll need to wait for a reply on your inbox. Someone will answer you within 24-48 hours.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, @ericpatterson98 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

About your issue, some users had been presented issues like yours and we're suggesting for all that you need to be in touch with the Customer Support because unfortunately here, you can do nothing on your own. So, I suggest that you contact the Customer Support to get help on it. Just go on there and answer the questions that best explain your issue and then tap "I still need help". Fill the form and then you'll need to wait for a reply on your inbox. Someone will answer you within 24-48 hours.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts