Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can not access my playlists

Solved!

Can not access my playlists

I was logged out and my password was reset due to detected suspicious activity, which is fine. When I tried to log in again I had a lot of problem. When if finally worked I was no longer connected to spotify family. I don´t know if that is standard procedure but it was a bit annoying. When that was sorted out all my playlists where gone. I have tried to recreate them but there is some sort of error and "try again later" message, I have tried later for several days now. I super fed up with this now and just want my playlists back. What to do!?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed,

thanks for posting !

Please reach out to support through this contact page and have them take a closer look at you account.

Have a great day 😃

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey there @user-removed,

thanks for posting !

Sorry to hear you're having an issue.

Have you tried recovering those playlists through the feature on the your account page online ?

Waiting on your update 😃

Yes, didn´t think there were any other way to do this? When I try that I only receive "try again later" message. 

återskapa spellistor.PNG

Hey @user-removed,

thanks for the quick update and screenshot!

Can you please try and use an incognito page or a different browser for the process ? it tends to do the trick.

Tried internet explorer and incognito but it did not work unfortunately. 

Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed,

thanks for posting !

Please reach out to support through this contact page and have them take a closer look at you account.

Have a great day 😃

Great, thanks so much for your help!

Suggested posts