Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can not log into my Premium account.

Can not log into my Premium account.

I can't log into my premium account and i have no idea why. I use spotify every day and these last few days have been torture. Apparently I have multiple accounts as well. I could not get my Premium account set up with facebook. The only account I can sign into is my Facebook account which does not have any of my playlists or music. Getting a Error Code 410 when I log in. Please please please help. My email address is [snip - email].

3 Replies

Hi Ribbonsandsugar - It looks like your original account was opened via Facebook, but your FB profile has since been deactivated/ deleted. 

Please reactivate that FB so you can sign into your Premium account. 

If you think you have a second account can I ask what the username is?

It looks like I have the same problem as the one described above, I can't log into my premium account. For the last year or so my brother has been able to log into my account with his FB-account, and I have no idea how he managed to. As a result, his name comes up when I log in. I haven't cared too much about this, since I've been able to use my account, but now it's rather annoying, not being able to use my own account. What can I do to fix this?

@marenkh 

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter for help.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts