Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can not log into spotify ios.

Can not log into spotify ios.

None of the below informationp is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan - Premium

Country

United States

Device - Iphone 8 - iOS 14.7.1

My Question or Issue

Starting last night my spotify would play around half the song, crash then I would restart it and repeat all night. I thought it was because I hadn’t updated my payment details so I made sure to update them asap. I did that this morning and 8 hours later it is still doing that. After doing a reinstall and signing back in it was still doing that. Now after reinstalling I am getting the something went wrong login info but I know my info is correct. I would do a clean reinstall but again I can not access my iphone account to do that.

4 Replies

Hey @curtiscochran00, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Are you able to log into Spotify through your browser here?

If so, can you let me know if you're able to log in to the Spotify app on a different device (if possible)? If you're unable to, can you send me a screenshot of any error message you're seeing? 

I'll take a look. 

Looking out for your reply!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Yep I can log in. I can log in on web player, the account link and on my desktop. None of them are having any play issues like the one I mentioned. I don't believe its my phone either as I have tried everything and every other app is fine. 

Never mind it seems to have fixed itself thank you for the help though. If it ever does it again I will return. 😄

Hey @curtiscochran00

I'm glad to hear everything is working again! You're welcome.

Sure thing! You can always reply back here if you need more help, or you can always start a new topic and the Community will be happy to help.

Have a great day!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts