Premium(Family)

Country

Luxembourg

Device

Samsung A5 2017; PC

Operating System

Android; Win10

My Question or Issue

I don't know what E-mail my account is linked to, but my Username on that account is "teestaubball". I tried to reset my password and typed in my username but I didn't receive an E-mail. I only have one E-mail on another gmail account that says I got invited to Family Premium which doesn't make sense because that E-mail is linked to another account. 
So, basically I don't know the E-mail nor my password of the account with the username "teestaubball".
Also important: I got logged at when I was in vacation and couldn't log in again.

3 Replies

Hey there @user-removed, I'm happy to help!

If you’re unsure which email you used, I’d recommend having a quick scan of the email accounts you own for emails from ‘hello@spotify.com’. That way you can determine which one you used to sign up for Spotify with.

If you want to change the email address linked to your Spotify account, I’d recommend reading this article.

Let me know how this goes 🙂

Let me know how it goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I've got no E-mail from hello@spotify.com, only one that says I got invited to Spotify Premium back in 2016, but that E-mail is linked to another account. I was pretty sure my E-mail is linked to the account with the name "teestaubball", but it isn't. 

Hey @user-removed.

That's odd. I’d recommend reaching out to Spotify for more help with this. You can find some more info here on how to do this. I hope this helps!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts