Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can only log in via facebook and all playlists are gone

Can only log in via facebook and all playlists are gone

So just now when I was about to listen to some music on my computer(on the web player), I noticed I was logged out, nothing special, I though. It's not that weid. Just tried to log in again but it said wrong username or password, tried rewriting my log in details but it didn't work either so I tried logging in via facebook, which worked but when I was logged in, I noticed that all my playlists were gone.. I tried logging in via the spotify aplication on my pc and my two phones but what happened was that I came to the browse menu, with it showing an offline status and then I just came back to the login screen.

The thing is, even though I reset my playlist from this web site, I've spent so much time sorting the playlists(I had around 100-200 playlists) in order and placing them in the right folders so it really upsets me.. 😞

Anyway, I'm just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue and if there's any way to fix this, sorry for the long and poorly formulated text 🙂

1 Reply

Hey there! 

Thanks for letting us know about this. It's possible you have two accounts at this moment, one created via Facebook and another one directly through us with a username and password. Do you remember using a username to log in? If so, can you try reseting your password at https://www.spotify.com/password-reset/. Let us know if it helps.

Keep on dancing 🙂

Suggested posts